Tires significantly impact the handling, traction, and safety of the vehicle. To maximize the life of your tires and maintain precise handling, it's best to keep them properly inflated and get them rotated every 6,000 miles.
Tire Rotation Service
Tires are a significant investment, therefore a tire rotation is recommended to maximize the life of the tires as well as even out any wear.
Your Lube Center technicians will:
- visually inspect tires for damage or abnormal wear patterns
- check tire pressure; inflate to proper pressure level
- rotate tires
- install lug nuts according to vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
Plug Tire Leak Service
Sharp objects on the road can lead to punctured or leaking tires. At The Lube Center, we will:
- Visually inspect the tire(s) for additional damage or abnormal wear patterns
- Check the tire pressure and inflate to proper pressure level
- Install tire plug to the leak