The Lube Center Has Opened a New State-of-the-Art Location in Arundel Mills, MD
- WLR Automotive Group, Inc. announced the company opened a new Lube Center in Anne Arundel County, Maryland on Saturday, June 20, 2020. It is conveniently located at 7691 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, Maryland, just down the street from Arundel Mills Mall and Live! Casino. This is the 13th Lube Center business for WLR Automotive Group, now boasting 11 locations in Maryland and two in Pennsylvania. The building was constructed by Holland Construction Corporation, using the most advanced building practices and technologies. Read More>> View Image Gallery>>
COVID-19 Update – All Locations Open
- We have enhanced our safety measures, following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and Governor Hogan has entered Stage 1 of reopening the state, thus we have decided to reopen all our businesses. Read More>>
COVID-19 UPDATE – WE ARE CLOSED
- The safety and welfare of our customers and our team members is the #1 priority of WLR Automotive Group. Effective immediately, we are CLOSED because of the impact COVID-19 is having on our community. All Monthly Memberships & Fleet Accounts will be put on-hold until we reopen our business. >> Message from WLR President & CEO
The Bottom Line Is “The Customer Experience”
- This January, Randall S. Simpson, WLR Automotive Group’s President & CEO was featured in The Mighty Pros magazine. This amazing article gives a great insight of the company and what makes Randy the great leader he has become. Click here to read the article.
- WLR Automotive Group’s Auto Spa Express locations are able to wash Dually Trucks (trucks that have dual rear wheels). Most drive-thru car washes are unable to accommodate these vehicles. To promote this capability, we will be offering FREE car washes to Dually Trucks on January 11th & January 12, 2020. This is a $17.00 value! No coupon needed, visit our Frederick or Bel Air Auto Spa Express to receive your free wash. Click here to view our Dually Days video.
WLR Automotive Group, Adopt A Family
- WLR (Wash, Lube, Repair) Automotive Group’s purpose statement is “Changing Lives, One Neighbor at a Time.” In keeping with this commitment, the company supports many local causes throughout the year. For nearly a decade, the company supported “Adopt a Family”, in partnership with Hillcrest Elementary School. Read more.
WLR Automotive Group Provided Thanksgiving to Over 40 Families
- Last year, WLR's Feeding Families initiative provided a Thanksgiving feast for 34 families in need. This year, the company’s goal was to feed 40 families and they exceeded that expectation and fed 41 families. View photos here. Read More >>
- WLR Automotive Group would like to say Thank You to our Active Service Members and Retired Veterans on Monday, November 11th, 2019. Please stop in, tell our service care crew member you are active or retired military and receive the following special deals! The Auto Spas receive a FREE Platinum Wash The Auto Spa Express receive a FREE Super Wash The Lube Center receive $15 OFF ANY Oil Change The Auto Repair receive 15% OFF Labor
- WLR Automotive Group, Inc. is a proud annual sponsor of Community Living, Inc., a not-for-profit agency, providing residential and support services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Frederick County, MD. Founded in 1979, this year marks the organization’s 40th Anniversary. To celebrate they held 70’s themed celebration on October 26, 2019. The event was great fun, with 70’s music, dancing, and delicious food! A special thank you to Brice Perkins, WLR’s Audio & Visual Manager for donating his time taking photos at the event.
Middletown Valley Community Show
- Middletown Valley Community Show supports Middletown High School FFA program, as well as provides funds to the Community Foundation, which in turn supports scholarships for MHS students. Baked goods were donated to I Believe in Me, a non-profit organization that targets disadvantaged youth through mentoring services, education and community outreach.